Addison Global, the creators of MoPlay, are here to change the game. With a true focus on the mobile platform, we created MoPlay – the slickest betting app on the market, delivering the best online betting and gaming experience around. We’re a fast-growing and ever-expanding company, brimming with the brightest talent in the industry. Launched in August 2018, we announced our arrival in style, becoming the Official Betting Partner of Watford and global footballing giants Manchester United ahead of the 2018/19 Premier League season. In 2019, we’ve added Hertha Berlin in the Bundesliga to our sponsorship rosta.
Culture is very important to us. We work hard and think big. We collaborate, we innovate and we trust each other. We work in a fast-paced environment and, in order to maintain momentum, we invest in our team’s growth and development.
We are based at the top of the Gibraltar World Trade Center, where we get to draw out our thoughts and ideas (on the walls!), where the entire company comes together in our stadium seating for weekly updates and to-do’s, and where we eat too much cake in the kitchen during our birthday celebrations
As a data driven company, managing and making decisions based on data is a key driver for our business. As Data Architect you'll be driving the data management architecture landscape and taking responsibility of its delivery. You'll join the architecture team and report into the Chief Architect.
What you’ll do
- Leverage your technical expertise to lead the design and implementation of Big Data solutions to support scaling the business needs in accordance to the reference architecture
- Interact with various internal teams - primarily data, infrastructure and product teams - to ensure functional and non-functional requirements are delivered
- Participate in various projects and architecture steering committee
- Evolve the architecture over time and ensure business teams have the best tools to perform analytics, BI dashboards, data streaming, build machine learning models, etc...
Who you are
- You've got 5+ years of professional experience designing and implementing Big Data solutions
- You're proficient in technologies such as Scala/Java, Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop, etc
- Highly skilled on data modelling, ETL and other common data management tools
- Fan of Big Data, Distributed Systems and Cloud-Based technologies
- Team player, focused, data-driven mentality with constructive attitude
The Test Analysts will define test plans and execute on these to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly. You will be responsible for defining the test cases, finding and reporting bugs, and producing a report of the test execution. If you are competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
What you will do
You will work as a member of an Agile Product team alongside the Product Owner, Business Analyst and Technical Architect. You will be the central point of Quality Control and responsible for:
- Defining test cases in accordance to the acceptance criteria defined in the user stories
- Maintain and organise test plans for: functional testing, regression testing and smoke testing
- Coordinate with the QA Automation Engineers for the automation of the test plans
- Run test cycles and produce reports for the signoff of software releases
Who you are
- 3+ years proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organisational skills
Other desired skills
- Experience collaborating with QA Automation Engineers
- BDD, Gherkin language, Selenium
- Experience with Native app release process