We love IT professionals. At rindus, we are dedicated to creating and providing an extraordinary work environment and spirit, where motivation, creativity and the will to build great products thrives - and where every single contribution to the team’s success is valued. People are our passion and we focus all our effort in helping and empowering everyone of our employees get the best out of themselves, unfold their full potential, and grow. Working in our distributed company, you will benefit from an international and diverse environment with people from different countries and cultures. Join us!
What we do: We manage the three biggest challenges faced by our clients:
1. Where do I find the best teams? Within a minimal time period we are able to recruit the best software developers, product managers, project managers and quality assurance experts. Like dedicated employees, they cater exclusively to our customers, both onshore and nearshore.
2. How do we integrate them efficiently? Our management ensures that the new teams are integrated quickly and seamlessly into our clients’ processes. They work productively without hindrances or complications.
3. How can we grow with them? Together we optimize the project management of our customers and help to make them more efficient than ever before, with allocated teams. Rapid software development leads to growth and new business potential.
- As a Django and Python Developer, you will participate in all phases of the software development cycle from product definition and design through implementation, documentation and training for a project from scratch in a small team
- Continuously develop our intranet and workflow management system
- Develop and improve our tools for business process automation and workflow optimization
- Train employees on internal tools and systems
- Develop superhero gadgets to supercharge our products
- Be involved in technical decisions from day 1!
YOU BRING IN
- Relevant professional experience in Python and Django
- Experience with relational databases and the usual web development technologies
- Experience with Celery, RabbitMQ, Sentry and Jenkins a plus
- Experience with Google AdWords or other Google APIs a plus
- Integrity, engagement, fun at work and the desire to work together to achieve awesome things!
- Fluent English skills
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- A culture defined by open communication and fair feedback
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops and all the usual startup goodies such as free drinks, fruits and various team events
- German Skills
Rindus is looking for a software developer to join our office in Malaga (PTA). You’ll be involved from day one and write a code and have a chance to create and work with the latest technologies. The project we are hiring for is for a top German media company, Ströer, with a revenue in 2017 of 1.300 million Euros.
This project is an exciting challenge, starting in July 2018, we will create from scratch the new strategic central ordering platform. Time coordinated playout of up to 20 media products, online and offline for effective cross-media campaigns. There is lots of fantasy to extend the scope in the next phase to Artificial Intelligence, optimizing sales productivity and initiate a deeper understanding of the customer base.
- Develop the Online Maintenance System and the Wireless Poster Control, requirements from the different departments
- You are significantly involved in the technical conception for the different online projects
- Interfaces for data exchange with other systems, such as SAP
- Code Reviews and Tests
- Contact person for the other departments
YOU BRING IN
You have a degree in Informatics or have successfully completed a training in the IT field and have at least four years of professional experience in software development for web projects
Knowledge to apply J2SE and J2EE technologies (especially JSP and Java Servlets)
Experience with Java-Libraries (like Struts, Hibernate/JPA, SOAP, REST)
Experience in programming of relational databases (like PostgreSQL)
Nice to have experience with AngularJS, Spring, Android-SDK and Jenkins
Integrity, engagement, fun at work and the desire to work together
Nice to have, basic German knowledge
A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
A culture defined by passion for people, open communication and fair feedback come naturally to us
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Competitive salary and excellent monetary benefits
… and all the usual startup goodies
On behalf of our client, Ströer, rindus is looking for a Senior Java Backend Developer to join our office in Malaga (PTA). As a software developer you’ll be involved from day one and write a code and have a chance to create and work with the latest technologies.